Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Dark Star Neclace

Here we are again. One of the ideas I had about opening this studio is the opportunity to sell some of my creations.

Currently I have been making beaded chain necklaces. They are created with silver and gold artist wire and a variety of beads. I have accumulated a fair collection of beads over the years and have had fun putting together color stories for each necklace. The necklaces might have a similar colorway but each one is unique and one of a kind. 
While the necklace is light and delicate looking its quite sturdy. Each link of the chain has the wire wrapped around the eye reinforcing the links so that they will not pull apart easily. 

Each necklace will have it's own post with the ability to purchase. If there are any questions about a necklace you can comment on the post for that necklace or send me a message at my email silverwrenstudio@yahoo.com 


Let's start with this y style necklace. 

It's created with silver artist wire and has a black and white colorway. It's always lovely to have a few dark stars to wear around your neck and an evil eye to protect you from any negative energy 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Star Neclace

Here we are again. One of the ideas I had about opening this studio is the opportunity to sell some of my creations. Currently I have been m...